Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I Feel

Why do I feel I know you all the time?
Why do I feel my heart beat outside of mine?
Why do I feel the smell of the sweet wine?
Why do I feel that I feel you all the time?

Why do I feel the fluttering of the leaves?
Why do I feel pleasant and soothing breeze,
Why do I feel I am very much at ease?
Why do I feel I see you next to me at these times?

Why do I feel the calmness of the rain?
Why do I feel the strain is gone down drain?
Why do I feel chirping of the birds?
Why do I feel I am lost for words?

I was a feeler all my life
Realized the truth as I opened my eyes
As I get ready to embrace the kind
Thrown in front is deep barren land.

Then I felt I had no time
Then I felt the world had all the time
Now I feel I have all the time
Now I feel the world has no time.
How much I feel now
Being alone is no crime.

No comments:

Custom Search