Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Scared I am

Shook the next,
Cocked the past,
Presents did come
And took me hard

Mountain the cliffs
No release to mists
River went glitz
Flood hit me witch

Dreams I see now
Are sultry and dry
Lost is thy charm
Energies are fried

Opened my eyes
To see clear skies
Took a step out
The weather went nigh

Summers of solitude
Winters of cry
Raining are the storms
Spring lost thy

I am scared of the steps I take
I am scared of the decisions I make
How I am scared of the Justin’ lake
Seems to my eyes is a life that’s fake.

Did I start well
With the courage mustered
How I wish to tell
And see these dreams shattered

When everything seems to go wrong
When dusk seems to begin at dawn
When closed eyes seem to hear a song
When wind blows hard and time seems to be long
When every thrown word seems to prove you wrong
You just stand still and the life goes on and on and on.

Scared I am not of death,
Scared I am for the roses bed,
Though shall not be scared of rest,
Lest I am scared of self...Lest I am scared of “my” self…..

No comments:

Custom Search