Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lifeless Life

Grumping up the mystery of the dreams,
Throwing light on mesmerizing breams.
Why aren’t the worlds alike?
Just for the sake of dipterous, juvenile part and Mars to hike.

Are we in the creamy lakes to cliché the burping birds?
Or these songs been seen to get the stay of nerds?
Lest it says that all stay in the ocean beats,
Wilts the clock turns, runs and bleeds.

Do I remember you all the time?
No never will I.
How can I ever remember you?
Forget you should I first for a time.

World did ask why lifeless life
You did ask with the concern so high
I didn’t know the things gone by
As sanity and words bit the knife

No relations for the lines above,
Poet I am in the worst abode.
Though I let the words to flow,
Asked my mind, the heart to go.

Heart went stale,
Thoughts put a brake,
So didn’t I quake
Thus trust remains safe.

No comments:

Custom Search